Terms & Conditions
Take a look through our terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions of service
1. Payment – All details payable prior to departure (A) Cash – seven days prior. (B) Cheques – fourteen days prior. (C) This does not include bona fide account customers. The company require a minimum £50.00 or 10% deposit to secure the booking. This is non-returnable in the event of cancellation.
2. Cancellation by Hirer – If the hirer wishes to cancel or amend any agreement, The following scale of charges will apply in relation to the total hire charge. 14 Days or before No charge, 8-14 days 10% of hire, 3-7 days 25% of hire 1-2 days – 50% of hire, Day of hire 100% of hire
3. Cancellation By Company – In the event of an emergency or an action by the hirer to vary the agreed conditions, the company may return all monies paid and without further liability cancel the contract.
4. Driver's Hours and Rest Periods – The driver's hours or driving and rest periods are strictly controlled and the current regulations must be complied with. The company will agree the hours of operation of the hire and these MUST be observed
5. Seating Capacity – The maximum number of passengers allowed on the vehicle is indicated on the vehicle. No standing passengers allowed. Drivers will not carry any extra passengers over the capacity of the vehicle.
6. Animals – Will not be carried on any vehicle, except guide dogs.
7. Variation of Hire – If the vehicle is detained late by the hirer or used for a longer journey than that contracted for, the company will make an extra charge.
8. Conduct of Passengers – The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle. Any passengers whose conduct is in breach of statutory regulations will be removed on the driver's authority. The hirer will be responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hiring.
9. Property – The Company will not accept liability for any damage of loss of any property, which belongs to any passengers and is left on the vehicle with or without driver's consent. Any articles of found property recovered from any vehicle will be held at our depot for 3 months after which they will be disposed of.
10. Change of Vehicle – The company may provide a larger vehicle that the size hired at no additional charge. The company reserve the right to substitute any vehicle booked i.e. coaches without toilet, reclining seats, etc replaced with standard coaches, with a maximum £30.00 refundable.
11. Breakdown/Delay – The company gives advice on journey times in good faith, But does not guarantee the completion of a journey at a specific time and will NOT be liable for any inconvenience or loss caused by breakdown or delay.
12. Complaints – In the event of a complaint about the company's services, the hirer should endeavour to seek a solution at the time by seeking assistance from the driver or the company. If this has not provided a remedy, complaints should Be submitted in writing within 14 days of the hire date to: The coach station. Complaints will be acknowledged within 14 working days and the company will Aim to resolve the complaint within 28 days of it being made.
13. Retention of Vehicle – Unless stated it should not be assumed that any vehicle will remain at the destination until time for the return journey.
14. Route – The route used, unless the hirer has advised of a particular route or Places to be passed en-route, which will be specified on the confirmation Letter, will be at the discretion of the company and or driver.
15. Alcohol – Under no circumstances may alcoholic drinks be carried on or Consumed upon the vehicle without the express permission of the company in writing. But will not be carried to any sporting event amateur or professional. However a £30.00 cleaning charge may be levied should the consumption of alcohol create an un-desired mess.
16. Smoking/Seatbelts – All coaches are non-smoking and this must be adhered to at all times. It is also a requirement by law that seatbelts be worn at all times whilst the vehicle is in motion.